Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Miracles X2

The story is one of extraordinary miracles in more than one way.  A very special young lady that we have been honored to meet, know and love is pregnant.  Her name is Hanna.  She is from Alaska which, well lets just say that makes me love her all ready since I lived there in my early twenties. Just last year she came over to our home and gave our son Mr.Blue Eyes a blanket she had made.  It was a for his hospital stay and chemo treatment.  She gave him a pep talk and wowed me with her ability to reach him in a way that none of us could.  She empathised and encouraged him.  Why could she do this? She had just gotten over her second battle with Lymphoma herself.
Her hair was just growing back she was steal week and recovering herself.
Her doctors told her that she would NEVER have children....She being the optimist that she is had finally decided adoption would be great.  Well baby A & B came against all odds and with a huge shock to her and her husband .
They will be holding two of their very own babies by Christmas 2014.
I had really reflected on what I could do for her and the babies.  I decided that It would be fitting as a mother to share something so personal and special from my heart.  I hope they remind her of the warmth and love that she so sweetly shared with a little 9 year old boy...
Storybook Fabric by Kate and Birdie Paper Co.







No comments: