Saturday, January 5, 2008

A few from 2007

This was my sister Andrea's Quilt. I had my quilter Carla put words all around the borders. I did the fallowing words: delight full, lemon head, creative, compassionate, empathetic, tender, brave, happy,womb mate, mother, kind, pretty, pantyhose( crazy nick name from childhood), dependable, daughter, Annie, happy, twin sister. She loved it! I loved giving it to such a special person in my life. I am so lucky and blessed to have a twin sister!





































This was one of the first quilts I assembled. Big strips, with a very masculine flair for the love of my life.


2 comments:

Ali said...

Your Denim quilt turned out amazing, I love the backing!! I love you quilt BLOG site!! I am proud of you!! That is an amazing talent!!
love ya

Kelly said...

Do you have a quilting machine?? or do you have it done?? Beautiful quilts.